Jun 24, 2007

The one and only Cosby Show




The Cosby show is currently running daily on TV 400... brings a lot of memories back. I remeber wanting to have a name lika Vanessa or Denise and I kept on trying to get my whole family to join the music videos I was "directing" at that time...

The Cosby Show was unprecedented in its portrayal of a, then in television, nonstereotypical African-American family and became on of the 80'ies defining cultural sitcoms, aired 1984-1992.

Wikipeda is writing "The sitcom featured an upper-middle class African-American family without resorting to the kinds of stereotypes previously seen among African-Americans in prime-time television. While some argued that The Cosby Show ignored the issues of racial inequity still prevalent in society, many agreed that it showcased positive role models."







There's some fly outfits innit! Love the short hair cuts on Lisa Bonet and "Vanessa" and check out "Claires" Make Up!!!

Vad som hände sen

No comments: